Yipee! Boot Scoot is back from her sewing classes. They were able to sew her up, and even stitch up some of the muscle on the sides, only leaving the front right side needing to be closed later in the year. She looks beautiful as always, and came through like a champ. They are going to ease up on her paralytics now, and see how she does with just sedation. If she moves too much or starts trying to pull out lines or tubes, they will have to sedate her more. We all know Bella, so I told them to have the extra doses handy. She is trouble!!!

Courtney-
ReplyDeleteI know the sigh of relief that I just let out is nothing compared to what you must be feeling now. Hang in there - the light at the end of this tunnel is in sight --- and it is NOT another train coming at you.
-Traci
How is it that Bella just went through surgery and I look more ragged than her? she looks beautiful, well rested, and ready to take on the world! I love you Bella! Love, Aunt Katie
ReplyDeleteOkay - I am ready to see Sleeping Beauty wake up - who does she want for a Prince??? Her Daddy I am sure, but whom ever that might be, I would be happy to put him on the next white horse (one of Uncle Terry's of course, so if may be gray or black or maybe even a mule)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses to you both today - all day, every day of course
Lize
GG wants to let you know that she sends her love and that she is happy that things are going well. Take care of yourself because you have to remain well in order to take care of that baby. Kisses Kisses Kisses Love, Gram
ReplyDeleteWhaaaa Hoooo! It is happening-you are on the road! J is going to have supper with the girls, and Maevie and I will swim with them at the mountain tomorrow afternoon. We are celebrating every little step that Bella takes, and we are cheering with you for Oxyclean! You are pathetic, girl! You got you Mom's genes, not mine. I buy new ones!
ReplyDeleteML
Courtney:
ReplyDeleteI can not tell you in words the happiness I feel for you and your family. I have enjoyed reading your posts as though they were chapters in a book and I can't wait to read the ending. All good books have happy endings and I know this one will be no different. Embrace your days and know we are all rooting for Bella. You both are amazing. All our love, The Pottala's
Woo Hoo! Bella is the best kind of trouble I know. I like the idea of a big billboard welcoming you home and wishing you a Merry Christmas. Beautiful day with your beautiful big girls. Shopping, Teddy Bear Factory tour, pizza, library. It won't be long before Miss Bella can join us and...eat pizza! Pics being sent through e-mail.
ReplyDeleteLuv, Reney :D