Tuesday, October 5, 2010

As an update to my earlier post, no PIC line today.  They couldn't get her in to I.R. in a reasonable amount of time for her to go NPO, so they have put her first on the list for the morning.  We will still be able to go "home" tomorrow, so there is really no big change, just that she will have to get her antibiotics by shot for the night.  Hopefully a little Emla will help with that...
We went downstairs to mail a letter a few minutes ago, and ran into a party!  All of the rookies from the Pittsburgh Steelers are here to hang out with the kids.  They were playing board games and video games with them, signing autographs, and the hospital wass giving kids Steelers quilts or stuffed animals.  It was fun, though Bella obviously had no idea what we were doing, and could have cared less who the big guys were.  Honestly, I didn't really have a clue who they were either.  All I know is that they were all big, and they all probably make a lot more money than I do.  Here are a couple of cute pics for you though...

1 comment:

  1. Steelers...high school yearbook pictures are going to be insane. You're in our prayers Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete