Thursday, December 30, 2010

I had a beautiful day on the Mountain with the older girls today!  We skied, ice skated, and swam, and the weather cooperated perfectly.  Bella stayed home with Miss Reney, and loved the one-on-one attention.  We had to go back to the doctor's office yesterday to have her belly "bump" drained again, but we are hoping to keep it open and draining on its own, at least until we get to Pittsburgh on Monday and they decide what to do.  All in all, it has been a great few days.  Definitely a good end to 2010.  Now this is a year I won't miss!  Steve and I are going "grown-up" skiing together tomorrow, and that will be a perfect last day of the year.  We may even get a little apres-ski in at the Brewski before heading home!  I hope everyone has a great (and safe) time welcoming in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how HAPPY you are!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, The skiing has been great, and the cold air
    cleansing. So glad you have been here to enjoy all
    this. We missed meeting up with you, Madison sends
    her Hello to the girls. Happy New Year!!!!
    Love suzy and gang...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Happy New Year!
    If we mark our years by blessings then you have had a great year. god truly blessed you with wonderful friends and family. Prayers galore and a mountain ofhelping hands. May 2011 be as blest as 2010 without the trials and tribulations.
    A. Brenda

    ReplyDelete