
Back to the vomiting, and I had a bit of a breakdown today. Sometimes it feels like I spend 10 hours a day feeding Bella. Oh, wait, I do. It gets a little frustrating when you get most of a bottle into her, then she throws it up. Then you have to guess how much she lost, and re-feed her and give her more meds. Oh so much fun. But she is smiling and laughing the whole time, so you can't really get upset.
Steve is at the mountain with Addie right now. She wanted him to go with her school group. He is pretty lucky because it is very sunny and the temps are not too cold. And here I sit slaving away at the shop. Oh, well. They are having a great time.

We had an appointment with our accountant this morning. Lily had to come with us because we were short on time. She sat in the waiting room with markers, and apparently 2lbs of candy. I had to bring Bella to the drs. afterwards, and Lily was literally climbing the walls in the exam room. Made me look like the mommy of the year (she still had chocolate on her face and it was 10 a.m.).
Good news is I am going out to dinner with Jensen tonight, with only Bella in tow. It will be a nice diversion...if I don't fall asleep at the table!
No comments:
Post a Comment